1. September 8, the Feast of the Nativity of the B.V. Mary is an important date for our site.
A new path began three years ago, after the previous experience marked by about 22 million visits.
On that September 8, 2018, no one thought what was waiting ahead of us, namely that exactly two years later we would also start an English version.
It seemed like an impossible adventure.
2. Instead, this adventure has gone far beyond our expectations, because after one year we find ourselves not only with an English version, but also a Spanish, French, Portuguese, German and Romanian.
More than 100 volunteers have come forward to be an active part of it.
To be precise, 40 have offered to translate into English, 16 into Spanish, 14 into French, 4 into Portuguese, 4 into German, and 1 Dominican nun into Romanian.
In addition, there are about ten readers for our YouTube channel audio files, and about another ten volunteers for social media and technical operations.
3. It almost seems as if the Red Sea has opened before us, for a work of evangelization and catechesis that is turning out to be more and more urgent and necessary.
The Lord did all this, in an unexpected and surprising way, as a sign of His great love for so many people whom He Himself leads into our net day by day, so that they may be freed from sin and looked after for the Kingdom of Heaven.
4. In addition to our Lord and our Blessed Mother, our thanks today go also to all those who willingly joined for such a meritorious work.
To all these colleagues of ours the Lord assures what he said to the apostles at the Last Supper: “It is you who have stood by me in my trials; and I confer a kingdom on you, just as my Father has conferred one on me, that you may eat and drink at my table in my kingdom; ” (Lk 22: 28-30).
Not a single moment of their efforts for the Kingdom of Heaven will be forgotten by the Lord.
It will be credited to them as a remission of sins, an increase in grace, and an everlasting blessing for themselves and their families.
5. Father Angelo assures the celebration of three Holy Masses to thank God for having lit up and safeguarded this new path of evangelization.
At the same time, in these Holy Masses, he will ask the Lord to bless generously our collaborators and their families.
All the while, none of our readers shall be forgotten, also because one of our visitors makes Father Angelo celebrate many Holy Masses every year, so that the Lord may bless and fill with graces all those he inspires to benefit from this network of ours.